File Income Tax Returns
The most common reasons that a tax return may be required are as follows:
- You are self employed or a partner in a partnership
- You are a company director
- You have rental property income
- You have large amounts of savings or investment income
- You have bought/received or sold shares
- You own land or property that is being let
- You have income from overseas
- You have sold or given an asset away (such as a holiday home or some shares)
The staff at the Revenue Commissioners are not tasked to advise you on how to organise your affairs and minimise your tax. Therefore, if you want to make sure you are paying the right amount of tax, you should consult a professional.
At taxes365.ie we use Revenue approved software to:
- Complete your tax return
- Calculate your tax liability
- File the return online
- Liaise with you on the amounts to be paid and when they are due
In addition, we can analyse your self assessment tax return to see if any tax savings can be made and we can also review the form to see if there are any anomalies that need to be addressed before the return is submitted. This process helps to minimise your risk of a Revenue enquiry into your tax affairs. If you are experiencing cashflow problems, we can explore the possibilities of deferring your tax payments or negotiating a payment plan with Revenue on your behalf.
We have worked with thousands of individuals across Ireland on their tax returns. By giving you a fixed, competitive price, we can take the worry away when it comes to self assessment tax returns; allowing you to concentrate on running your business.